● Each piece is handcrafted with African sourced rope + twine.
● Photographs in catalogues are mere representations as each piece is bespoke and may differ slightly in colour and size.
● Packaging for bigger pieces is an optional R40 extra, this includes a black drawstring bag. Boxes are also available in differing sizes, please request a quote if you are interested.
● CARE Pieces without gilded hardware can be hand washed, whilst ones with stones or pom-poms can be wiped with a damp cloth.
The total cost of a wholesale order should reach minimum 700 EU for seasonal collections + 500 EU for classics.
LEAD TIME & PURCHASE PROCEDURE
● Lead-time is in accordance with quantity of order, and availability of stock and can range between 3-8 weeks.
Once purchase order is complete:
● PICHULIK sends Invoice with Estimated lead-time; including Shipping costs and possible additional charge to absorb conversion rates.
Once proof of payment is sent and money clears PRODUCTION BEGINS
· PLEASE SEND A LINK TO YOUR RETAIL SPACE/ONLINE STORE PRIOR TO Purchase Order completion.
· PICHULIK ONLY BEGINS PRODUCTION ONCE PROOF OF PAYMENT IS SENT AND PAYMENT REACHES LOCAL BANK.
· PICHULIK IS NOT LIABLE ONCE PACKAGE HAS BEEN DISPATCHED AND BUYER HAS BEEN SENT A TRACKING CODE.
· Please ensure you write the correct SHIPPING ADDRESS on Purchase Order form.
Terms of trade
Definitions In these conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
● Company means PICHULIK Designs
● Buyer means the person, or company buying the goods from the Company.
● Products and/or services mean the products and/or services being purchased by the Buyer from the Company.
● Contract means the contract between the Company and the Buyer for the purchase of the goods.
● Contract price means the price of goods as agreed between the Buyer and the Company.
● Person includes a corporation, association, firm, company, partnership or individual. Quotation shall mean price on offer for a fixed term. The Buyer may request a Quotation from PICHULIK setting out the price and quantity of the Goods to be supplied. If the Quotation is acceptable to the Buyer, the Buyer may place an order.
● Acceptance If any instruction is received by the Company from the Buyer for the supply of products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Buyer, the terms and conditions are definitive and binding.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions and any subsequent terms and conditions issued by
PICHULIK shall apply to all orders for the goods and the services made by the Buyer
after the date and time at which these conditions are first delivered or sent by email or
facsimile to, or otherwise brought to the notice of, any employee, staff member or
representative of the Buyer.
It shall be the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these conditions are promptly
brought to the attention of the appropriate staff of the Buyer, and accordingly any
order made by the Buyer after the date and time described above in this clause shall be
deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
The Price shall be as indicated on invoices provided by PICHULIK to the Buyer in
respect of products and/or services supplied. The Price displayed on the invoice is set
unless discussed before payment of deposit.
The Buyer agrees that the cost Price shall be determined by PICHULIK, and shall take
into consideration “one-off” costs such as design and production.
The method of payment will be made by cash, or by cheque, or by bank cheque, or by
direct credit, or by any other method as agreed to between the Buyer and PICHULIK. •
The buyer agrees to pay a 50% deposit before production of goods begins. Kindly
note; No order will be put into production until a deposit has been received and the
and the proof of payment has been emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and
Without prejudice to any remedies PICHULIK may have, if at any time the Buyer is in
breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment), PICHULIK may suspend
or terminate the supply of Goods to the Buyer and any of its other obligations under
the terms and conditions.
The PICHULIK will not be liable for any loss or damage the Buyer suffers because
PICHULIK exercised its rights under this clause.
It is the responsibility of the Buyer to check the quantity and pricing on the invoice is
correct; should the buyer be overcharged they will be credited for the amount, no
cash refunds will be given. Should there be any defects with your order, PICHULIK will
either remake the piece or a credit will be allocated on return of the defected piece.
PICHULIK does not give cash refunds.
PICHULIK Production Process
-The Buyer places an order.
-PICHULIK confirms order by sending invoice;
-The buyer agrees with invoice by making 50% deposit. Kindly note acceptance of
Invoice is agreement on pricing and pieces displayed on invoice, check your invoice for
-Production Begins and Buyer accepts a 3-8 week lead time.
-Once production is complete pieces are packaged and ready for shipping/courier
depending on buyer stipulations.
-The Buyer completes payment.
-Pieces are posted/shipped/couriered with a tracking code supplied to the Buyer.
-Once shipped product becomes the property/responsibility of the Buyer
PICHULIK posts pieces once a week on a Monday.
Domestic post: between 5-6 working days to arrive.
International post: between 20-30 working days to arrive.
Buyers will receive a tracking code for their parcels.
Liability: It is the responsibility of the Buyer to ensure their posting address is correct
on their invoice.
PICHULIK will not be held responsible for any post that goes missing, is damaged
during postage or does not arrive on time.
The Buyer is responsible for the cost of postage, courier services or shipment;
PICHULIK will begin to absorb some of the cost with recurring orders.
PICHULIK has a maximum turnover time of 8 weeks, depending on order size in which
case it will be less.
Postage fees: Fees are determined by weight.
The larger the order, the more the weight increases.
Please be aware that some pieces are heavier than others due to difference in
If the buyer wishes to use any other means of transport the account will be discussed
and settled between the buyer and PICHULIK.
Should the weight of your parcel be heavier than 5kg take note extra costs may be
PICHULIK Designs Limited. All rights reserved. In the event that the BUYER goes into
liquidation or sequestration. All PICHULIK goods will be returned to PICHULIK. The
BUYER is restricted from selling the goods onto/passing the goods onto any
interested party without a written agreement to do so from PICHULIK. In the event
PICHULIK does not give consent it is the responsibility of the BUYER to return the
products in due time.
These Terms of Trade will be interpreted in accordance with applicable government
legislation, which will have exclusive legal jurisdiction over any dispute in relation to
the products and/or services or these Terms of Trade.
The Company will endeavor to resolve any dispute between the Buyer and itself
without the need for Court proceedings.
Any such attempt is without legal prejudice.
PICHULIK does not offer refunds for goods returned or for any matter involving
products, PICHULIK will provide the buyer with a credit note, to redeem for the
buyer’s next order.
Reservation of title
Ownership and title of the goods remains with PICHULIK until the purchased price and
all other monies owed by the Buyer to PICHULIK have been paid in full.
Retailers of PICHULIK goods are expected to maintain a high quality of display. All
goods should have a label attached which consists of PICHULIK branding.
PICHULIK retailers agree to be a source of promotion for the brand.
PICHULIK warrants that it will repair or make good any defects in the goods, if written
notice of the claim is received by PICHULIK within seven (7) days from the date the
goods were delivered. No claim shall be accepted under such warranty if any attempt
to repair the defective goods is made by any person not authorized by PICHULIK, or if
the defective goods have been modified or incorrectly stored, maintained or used.
If PICHULIK elects to repair or replace any defective goods, such work shall be
undertaken at such place as PICHULIK may reasonably specify and the Buyer shall be
responsible at its cost and risk for shipment of the defective goods to the place
The Company shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the
Buyer as a result of shipment. Once PICHULIK goods have been posted to the correct
address set out by the buyer, PICHULIK is no longer accountable for the safe arrival
of the goods.